The Yea Country Market offers an array of stalls, the best in fresh local produce, arts and crafts, children’s activities, play ground and skate park.
The Yea Country Market showcases local producers, growers and makers and is a community event with a gold coin donation entry – funds from entry are donated to local charities each month
Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find it at the Yea Country Market:
* Fresh local produce
* Creative arts and crafts
* Interesting clothing and accessories
* Children’s toys and activities
* Delightful soaps, candles, jewellery, stationery and gemstones
* Trash and treasure of all description
* Scrumptious food, cakes and treats
* Great coffee
* Fabulous community spirit
* Support local organisations/charities with gold coin entry donation
The Yea Community & District Bank supports the Yea Country Market by providing funds for a large marquee to accommodate the ‘Local Larder’. The ‘Local Larder’ is a central feature of the Yea Country Market with plans to showcase and sell locally grown produce, from parsley grown in a neighbour’s backyard to artichokes and pumpkins from our regular Glenburn visitors.
1st Saturday of the month (not June, July and August) + night market.
Station Street Yea 3717
Telephone: Barb Glenister 0411 433 702